Jan 18, 2022
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
The Worldwide Eyebrow Festival Rotterdam is an informative, not educational event.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- The tickets may be collected at the door of the venue on the date of the event 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present ID/Passport and Booking Reference upon ticket collection.
- No third party collection allowed. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from eyebrowfestival.com.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
- YEVGENIA EVENTS BV or/ and Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by YEVGENIA EVENTS BV the Speaker of a particular presentation.
- YEVGENIA EVENTS BV may add, withdraw or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- YEVGENIA EVENTS BV /Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- YEVGENIA EVENTS BV may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Organizer.
Refund Rate for Withdrawals
|| Festıvcal Tıcket Refund
|90 days before the Event Date
|60 days before the Event Date
|30 days before the Event Date
|15 days before the Event Date
|Last 15 days before the Event Date
There will always be a €75 Withdrawal Fee for withdrawals. No refund on Championship registration fees.
Event Cancellation or Postponement
- If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ”Notices” or individually, a ”Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the Organizer. Any refund made by YEVGENIA EVENTS BV shall only be made out of sums held by YEVGENIA EVENTS BV. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (”Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by YEVGENIA EVENTS BV and the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket. YEVGENIA EVENTS BV shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances.
- The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
- Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at YEVGENIA EVENTS BV’s sole discretion.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
- Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be contacted by YEVGENIA EVENTS BV Office located at Rijksstraatweg 146, 3223KC Hellevoetsluis THE NETHERLANDS
Regulation and Conditions for exhibitors and sponsors
1. Terms of Reference
• The term “Exhibitor” shall include all employees, servants and agents of and company, partnership firm or individual to whose space has been allocated for the purpose of exhibition.
• “Exhibition” defines exhibition held from 24 September to 25 September 2022 during “Eyebrow Festival 2022)” scheduled to be held from 23 September to 27 September 2022.
• The term “Organizer” shall mean “Yevgenia PMU BV”.
2. Allocation of Exhibit Space
• The organizer shall allocate the space to each exhibitor based on the type of space booked by the exhibitor, the earliness of payment and application, and the nature of exhibits or in other reasonable manners the organizer deems to fit.
• The organizer shall reserve the right to change the space commencement of the exhibitor at any time
prior to the build-up of the exhibition, if any exceptional circumstances demand. Such changes shall be at the discretion of the organizer and the exhibitor shall have no claim for compensation as a result of the changes.
3. Applications for Participation / Terms of Payment
• All applications for participation shall be made on the prescribed application form online on the official website. The application form shall be submitted to organizer.
• The participation fee shall be paid to the designated account by the due date with the application form. Otherwise the organizer has the right to cancel the contract. The payment terms are 50% with signing the contract and 50% before 1 September 2022. The earlier the contract is signed the longer advertisement period of sponsor/exhibitor will be.
• Exhibitors without sponsoring or festival ticket, have limited access to activities on 24 and 25 September 2022.
4. Use of Exhibit Space
• The construction, installation and dismantling of booths must be conducted by the date and time stipulated and in accordance with the exhibitor’s manual set forth by the organizer.
• Modifications including decorations such as painting the floor, ceiling and pillars will not be permitted. The exhibitor shall be responsible for compensating any damages to the exhibition hall.
5. preperation and Opening Times
• The exhibitors have access to the exhibition zone on 23 September 2022 from 15.00 to 22.00 to prepare their booth.
• The compulsory opening days for the exhibition are specified annually by the organizer and notified to the Exhibitor in writing. Exhibitors are required to attend for visitors from 10.00 am to 18.00 pm.
5. Security and Fire Regulations
• The organizer shall take all reasonable security precautions in the interests of exhibitors and visitors. The organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or theft of or damage to exhibits at the exhibition hall during the build-up, exhibition and dismantling periods.
• Materials used in stand and display construction must be properly fire-proofed in accordance with regulations of organizing committee. The organizer has the right, should circumstances necessitate, to make changes in the exhibitor’s booth in the interest of the control.
6. Limitations on Exhibit Materials
Exhibitor must exhibit products that indicated in the application form. The organizer reserves the right to restrict exhibits which, consist of products or services inconsistent with the purpose of the exposition. Exhibitor is allowed to sell goods in the exhibition hall only.
The organizer reserves the right to change the venue and duration of the exhibition if exceptional circumstances demand. In the event of a change of venue and/or date, or cancellation of the exhibition, the exhibitor shall not be entitled to any claim for compensation in connection with the booking for participation.
8. Supplementary Clauses
Whenever necessary, the organizer shall have the right to issue supplementary regulation in addition to those in the terms and regulations for exhibition to ensure the smooth management of the exhibition. Exhibitors shall observe the management regulations set forth by the organizer and the exhibition hall operation regulations established by World Trade Center Rotterdam.
9. Arbitration of Disputes
Any dispute difference or question which may arise at any time hereafter between the organizer and the exhibitor touching on the true construction of these terms and regulations for exhibition or the rights and liabilities of the parties hereto shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Dutch Commercial Arbitration Board in Rotterdam. The board of the above arbitration shall be final binding upon both parties.
10. Cancellation Policy
• Refund will be given only if a written notification is received including the original receipt of payment by June 1 , 2022. All refunds are subject to charge € 1000/booth for the processing fees.
• No refund will be given for the TRUSS Stand Construction and other rented equipment.
• If an applicant withdraws the exhibition after June 1, 2022, for whatever reason, the participation fee paid will be forfeited.
11. Floor Space
• All stand and materials of the exhibitor needs to be approved. Please send this request by mailing via firstname.lastname@example.org. Any extra cost for additional services shall be paid by the exhibitor.
• €129 per m2 for 2-day including power socket and basic cleaning. Minimum space 25 m.
12. Stand options – TRUSS
• Floor Space: Included
• Stand: Provided by exhibitor or Aluminium TRUSS Construction
• Exhibitors: 1 per booth, 2 for 25 m2 and 3 for 50 m2
• Lighting: 1 spotlight per 3 m2 of stand space
• Power supply: 5.2 kW main connection, 2 sockets, 2 Wieland couplers, 1 earthing connection, basic charge.
• Carpet: Included, multiple colors available
Print: Full color 510gr PVC frontlit banners.
• Other: Construction and completion by the agreed date. Dismantling after the event. Cleaning before the event.
• REGULAR – 15 m2 – €2500 | 25 m2 €3500
• CORNER – 15 m2 €2750 | 25 m2 €3750
• ISLAND – 25 m2 €6500 | 50 m2 €9500
• VISIONARY STAND – Basic price + 20%
• FUTURISTIC STAND – On request
• Custom Spot €250 | Exclusive Spot ON REQUEST
• Co-exhibitor fee €250
• Nonstop VIP Package – €4500
13. Design & Extra services
• The exhibitor is responsible for all graphics and design.
• Upon request the organizer can arrange a designer and extra services for additional cost.
• For additional service or equipment request,
please contact the organizer via email@example.com.
• Additional Banner Printing – €19.50 per m2